Easy day

When my sister was one year old, I used to play peek-a-boo with her. We’d both put our hands over our eyes when I said, “Peek!” And when I would say “a-boo,” she would keep her hands over her eyes until I said “a-boo” multiple times in rapid succession. It was the cutest thing.



my childhood was the time when i was innocent
when the world seemed to be fair
when my universe was around my toys

my childhood was the time when 9i lived in dreams
when everyone was selfless 
when everyone appeared to be a friend

my childhood was the time when my life was full of colours
when sorrows never knocked my door
when smile was gift presented to everyone 

my childhood was the time when love was pure
when there were no obligations
when tenderness prevailed

my childhood was the time which is long gone
tears flow from my eyes when i go back in my childhood
my childhood will never come back but 
the child in me will never go 





0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...