sahrish shamim



The wounds I carried drove my life for years, unseen and covered over with thoughts, survival skills, beliefs and philosophies. I didn't yet know that there are no "ideas" that heal. There is only a deep willingness to abandon my thinking and go to the source.
To push past the cover-overs and feel my way into to where the wounds were born. This was a personal journey done in the quiet of my room or in the sheltering arc of trees as I walked and cried, as I howled and grieved--feeling my way into the welcoming truth of my own soul.
Writer Robin Korth
Labels: edit post
Reactions: 
5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    awesome post


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back once again since
    I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change,
    may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

    Also visit my web-site: hoai linh gia gai


  3. Anonymous Says:

    This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am
    really impressed to read everthing at single place.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is
    excellent, as well as the content!

    Stop by my web-site :: toi da nghien con ban thi sao


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks in support of sharing such a good thinking, article is pleasant, thats why i have read it fully

    Also visit my weblog ... click here


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...